Monday, August 1, 2011

Daily Pic 073111

Cheesecake is a dessert consisting of a topping made of soft, fresh cheese on a base made from biscuit, pastry or sponge. The topping is frequently sweetened with sugar and flavored or topped with fruit, nuts, fruit flavored drizzle and/or chocolate. -source-
strawberry cheesecake -source-
As we were having dinner, my sister talked about "cheesecakes" she tasted when she went to the US last year and it's the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of what to post for my daily pic feature. I've got nothing much to say about cheesecakes except that I'm certain that not too many people don't like to eat this mouth-watering dessert..I love cheesecakes! Who doesn't? :)) Well, enough talk.. Let's feast our eyes on one of life's guilty pleasures.. lol
mango cheesecake -source-
blueberry cheesecake -source-
chocolate cheesecake -source-
Do you like cheesecakes too? ^_^

7 comments:

  1. Cheesecakes are my fave cakes, especially strawberry ones YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEKKK!!! I absolutely love cheesecake too! I can easily finish a while box in a day (one sitting would be too kauya)! Love the pics sis, picture pa lang...sarap na! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!

    Neat post... wanna follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheesecake

    I had some today ;D

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and I'd love if you could check it out:

    http://inspirationshaveinone.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    thanks :)

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is blueberry cheesecake!!!
    Love it!!!!!!!!!!
    regards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! All of these cheesecakes look so goooooood! :) Gotta have one or all four now lol! Thanks Aldelei! :)

    ReplyDelete