Thursday, July 21, 2011

Deathly Hallows pt2 with bestie

me with bestfriend Aix
My friends and family all know that I'm a huge Harry Potter fan -- since 2002, 6th grade. I can vividly remember the times back in high school when my friends and I would gather round to excitedly talk about the latest HP news. We would all be filled with giggles and so much laughter, the hard-to-wipe smiles on our faces, the daydreams we shared. Ahhhh, those were the days.

Harry Potter theme park in Orlando, Florida
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
I am very much thankful to JK Rowling for creating the HP world. Honestly, if it wasn't because of the series, I wouldn't be a book-lover. I wouldn't have had books scattered in my bedroom. I wouldn't be able to relate so much with friends. I wouldn't have thought that there'd be a whole new magical world that I'd dream to live in. Thank you so much, Ms. Rowling! It was and will always be a great journey with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

author J.K. Rowling
L-R: Daniel Radcliffe, J.K. Rowling, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson
Last Tuesday, my bestfriend and I went to watch the last movie of the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. We've been waiting for this for so long that we got so excited to go to the cinema. Although there were a lot of changes that were made on the movie, we still enjoyed it A LOT! We can't keep ourselves from giggling. We found Helena Bonham Carter an excellent actress. And the three main stars - Daniel Racliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint - were impressive. Lord Voldemort, portrayed by Ralph Fiennes, was impressive too. Everyone on the cast were perfect for their roles. Congratulations to everyone behind the HP movies! It has been a great journey with you too. =)

wizards and witches of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry
the amazing people behind the Harry Potter movies

Have you watched the movie too? How'd you find it? Bet you loved it too! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment