Sunday, June 26, 2011

ME -- Aldelei :)

Hi there, ladies and gents! I've been meaning to post something about ME eversince i've registered here in Blogger. So today, I'm going to do a bit of a ME post so that you'll know more about me. :)
Name: Aldelei Lumapas
Age: 21 years young
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Twitter: @aldelei89
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Status: Single :)
Email: aldelei89@yahoo.com

I was born in the beautiful city of Cebu - an island located in the central part of the Philippines. I grew up in the small town of Consolacion which is partly rural - partly urban area. I'm the typical "shirt-jeans" girl..although i love to wear dresses too (occasionally)..  I am an introvert. A narcoleptic by day, insomniac by night (cause: internet)! I love books (HP series, LOTR trilogy, Twilight saga, Danielle Steel, Sydney Sheldon), my nieces and nephews, Mathematics (esp Algebra), food (Asian & Italian), and my friends. I love the colors blue, white, and black. My ears would really appreciate it if there's alternative music in the background. And my eyes would simply like to stare at the screens that feature romcoms, action, sci-fi, and suspense movies. Gran Torino, Avatar, Forrest Gump, The Patriot, Harry Potter series, and the list goes on!

I don't have a pet but I sure like to have one - a shihtzu or chow! I'm in need of more books to read.. so, if you have extra books over there and need some shelf space, you're very much welcome to pass them on to me! lol I'm getting addicted with blogs that feature nail arts and cosmetics. I am not really into making myself up (i'm the simple 'blush-lipstick-gloss' girl), but I sure have fun looking at people who enjoy making EOTDs and NOTDs..plus I get to learn so much from them.. who knows? maybe one of these days I might be doing EOTDs and NOTDs myself.. lol well, im running out of words.. will be sure to post some random posts in the future about me and the things in my world. :)

thanks for dropping by!
aldelei89 xxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just stop by to say nice to meet you. New facebook game friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle for dropping by! :)

    and to you too, Tony! ;) why not start your own blog now? like "tech" stuff.. YOUR stuff! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. delei,follow my blog too..it's just bout vanity and all..nd still under construction..haha.,thanks..=))
    http://irajennena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha :) thanks for dropping ira! :) sure, i'll follow you too! :)

    ReplyDelete